Acceptance of our Terms and Conditions of Use for this Website
Welcome to Corella Publishing GmbH’s (Ltd. under German law) internet website. Access of this site is governed by the Terms and Condition of Use set forth below, as well as any applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations. By browsing, visiting or otherwise accessing this site, you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you should disagree with these terms you should immediately leave this website.
This website and its content is owned by Corella Publishing GmbH (Ltd. under German Law – See Impressum / Imprint) The only authorized use of the website is to obtain information about Corella Publishing, the authors, photographers, designers, services and products.
- All graphic design work, photographs, text and html coding appearing in this website are the exclusive intellectual property of Corella Publishing and are protected by German copyright laws, international laws and by the copyright laws of other countries and jurisdictions.
- The intellectual property may not be downloaded except by the normal viewing process through a browser. The intellectual property may not be copied to another computer, transmitted, published, reproduced, stored, manipulated, projected, or altered in any way, including without limitation any digitization or synthesizing of the images, alone or with any other material, by use of computer or other electronic means or any other method or means now or hereafter known, without the written permission of Corella Publishing and payment of a fee or arrangement.
- No material shown on this website are within Public Domain. Use of any image or graphic design work as the basis for another photographic concept or illustration, or copying any text for publishing is a violation of copyrights and will be prosecuted. All rights are reserved.
Corella Publishing and its Logo are registered Trademarks or pending in certain countries.
This website is controlled and operated by Corella Publishing GmbH ((Ltd. under German Law – See Impressum / Imprint ) from its office in Bremen, Germany. Corella Publishing GmbH does not guarantee that this website, applications, or related information offered by Corella Publishing are appropriate or available in other locations. If you use this site from outside Germany, you are entirely responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, including but not limited to the export and import laws of other countries in relation to the materials and third-party content.
Please note that it is the policy of Corella Publishing not to accept or to consider unsolicited materials of any kind. Corella Publishing will not accept any liability for any unsolicited material sent.
It is unlawful and strictly prohibited to use any materials on the website without our prior permission or to contact the website to disrupt or damage it, its contents or its security measures. No unsolicited email (spam) may be directed to or through this website.
You Use this Website at your Own Risk
Every user who visits this website does so at her or his own risk. Corella Publishing does not accept any liability or make any warranties of any kind to the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information.
- Corella Publishing assumes no responsibility for any error or omissions in the contents, including typographical, orthographical errors and or technical inaccuracies, copyrighted material, trademarks and otherwise proprietary material of third parties which may appear on this website.
- Corella Publishing is not responsible for any bugs and or viruses embedded in or attached to this website without our knowledge.
Data Protection and Privacy
All data transmitted through this website to Corella Publishing will be only used internally to serve requests in the best possible manner. No addresses or names will be transmitted to third parties.
There may be links to other websites from this website. Corella Publishing does not control these other websites and is not responsible for any content published on any such website or any loss suffered by you in relation to your use of such websites. You waive any and all claims against Corella Publishing regarding the inclusion of links to outside websites or your use of those websites.
- Except as specifically stated in these Terms and Conditions of Use or elsewhere on this website, or as required by applicable law, Corella Publishing is not liable for damages of any kind (including, without limitation, lost profits, direct, indirect, compensatory, consequential, exemplary, special, incidental, or punitive damages) arising out of your use of, or your inability to use, or the performance of this website or its content whether or not we have been otherwise advised of the possibility of such damages. You waive any and all claims against Corella Publishing resulting from the use of this website.
- Corella Publishing makes no representation or warranty concerning the security of any data transmitted to Corella Publishing through this website.
Place of Jurisdiction
Should any condition of these Terms and Conditions of Use be found unenforceable, wherever possible this will not affect any other conditions and each will remain in full force.